sorry: not ss.org, but OTHER problem (more general)

verbum-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org verbum-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 23 19:24:14 UTC 2003

Very sorry to have raised a false alarm a few minutes ago. I thought a misonfiguration
somewhere in the TLUG mail-transmissions chain (ss.org? other server?) was causing my
fetchmail, pointed to mail.interlog.com under POP3, to return "domain does not resolve"
errors. In fact my problem is more general, and has nothing to do with ss.org as such.
Even **OTHER** domains are not getting resolved. How this can be I con't know!