Am I still on the TLUG list?

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 20 17:48:33 UTC 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Mike Fisher wrote:

> Hi folks,
>          If you see this pop up on the TLUG list please send me a short
> reply saying you can see it, YES will do nicely.
> I stopped receiving TLUG list email some time ago and am trying to find
> out the reason. My anti-spam feature at Sympatico is turned off so it
> shouldn't be that whatever Sympatico are doing.
> Cheers,
> Mike Fisher

Hi Mike.  This is a known problem.  Those with email addresses on
Sympatico & Rogers have been advising of problems for some weeks.  I
believe they are looking into it.  I suspect it may be related to path MTU
discovery but without a proper investigation it is hard to say.

To the powers that be: I've been diagnosing network problems for more than
a decade so if I can provide any help tracking down the problem please
feel free to ask.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, zzbrock at uqconnect.net