Am I still on the TLUG list?

Gregory Pleau gregory.pleau-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 20 17:42:36 UTC 2003

>Hi folks,
>        If you see this pop up on the TLUG list please send me a short
>reply saying you can see it, YES will do nicely.
>I stopped receiving TLUG list email some time ago and am trying to find
>out the reason. My anti-spam feature at Sympatico is turned off so it
>shouldn't be that whatever Sympatico are doing.

Yes it is Symcraptico. I have not received a single piece of TLUG on any of
my six Symcraptico addresses. And apparently I'm not alone.

I’ve actually resorted to HOTMAIL of all things to get my mail.
Maybe you should get one of those linux.ca email accounts and forward it to
your Symcraptico address... ? That might get around the filter (haven't
tried it myself).

<SARCASM>
I’m sure it’s another ‘improvement’ to protect me from myself, or they got
tired of supporting Linux users on their help desk.
</SARCASM>

- Greg
Just setting up auk-nord-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org now....