Multiple installations

Phillip Mills pmills-5bG9SNWDbRX3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 19 14:56:56 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 10:14 AM, Lloyd D Budd wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 08:27, Phillip Mills wrote:
>
> [snip]
>> I would like to have a
>> second, bootable Linux environment on that computer that would stay
>> relatively clean as a "production" server where I could demo stuff to
>> clients without wondering what my latest downloads mangled.
>
> On a box from the last few years there should be no issue.
>
> I suggest installing Microsoft OS' first : oldest to newest.

That sounds as if you're suggesting a reinstallation of what's already
there?  I was hoping that, by adding a second drive and putting my
production system on that, I could leave the NT/Linux development stuff
as is.  It's not like I'd be likely to put a second version of Windows
on a nice clean drive or anything.  :-)

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714