GTA-BUG/TLUG meeting time conflict?

billt-l+PWtdWbHAuXFJAUJl40Xg at public.gmane.org billt-l+PWtdWbHAuXFJAUJl40Xg at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 14 19:36:19 UTC 2003

To start off with, I have never been to GTA-BUG and don't know the format of the meeting, so I don't know how easily it would be to change there meeting.

As for moving TLUG it could be done, but not necessarily quickly. We have arranged meeting rooms, at U of T for nearly 5 years now based on our predictable schedule. To change schedules, will make getting a room more difficult.

Also, I believe there is politics, involved that I am unaware of, nor care too know.

Bill Thanis