[GTALUG-Announce] AGM Board Vote Notes

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:27:05 EDT 2020

** AGM Board Vote Notes
   In view of our "remote operation," the usual voting processes that
   take place in person cannot function, hence the following
   procedures.

*** Voting via email
   The voting process will be done via email, starting on October 13th
   at 9:30pm EDT, and completing October 29th, 9:30pm EDT.

   In view of there having been a near absent attendance record, one
   of the board members has been released, therefore opening a seat
   for a one year term.  Hence, there will be 3 board seats open, two
   for two year terms, and one for a one year term.

   Candidates will be asked to express their preference between the 1
   and 2 year terms, so we will have two slates of candidates for the
   respective terms.

   Ballots will be sent to vote at gtlug.org, and should consist of the
   following:
   - 2 Year Board Term :: Candidate 1
   - 2 Year Board Term :: Candidate 2
   - 1 Year Board Term :: Candidate 3

   As mentioned, votes should be submitted by GTALUG members via email
   to vote at gtalug.org.

*** Count Procedure
   Votes sent to the GTALUG vote at gtalug.org address will be forwarded
   to the Returning Officer, and the official count will take place
   October 29th after 9:30pm EDT.