[GTALUG] "AI" on getting correct technical answers

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Wed Jan 17 18:54:37 EST 2024

On 2024-01-16 17:53, David Collier-Brown via talk wrote:
> Bell Canada no longer has to provide power to home phones.
>
> They tried to sell us "fib", and said it was powered by them.

I'm lucky(?) so far in that every time I ask about things like FibeTV I find
out that my area of Markham doesn't have fibre available.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | "Nerds make the shiny things that
                                     | distract the mouth-breathers, and
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          | that's why we're powerful"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick