[GTALUG] ot: sort of, is it really impossible to get real cable anymore?

Adel Yahaya adelyahaya at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 07:10:36 EST 2023

Good day to everyone,

Quick question I just love Linux bt been at it for awhile kind of on and off thing for me will you recommend I get a class for something say system  admin? Or should just use google etc to gain the knowledge and seat for certification? I will appreciate diverse view thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone