[GTALUG] ot: sort of, is it really impossible to get real cable anymore?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 29 15:34:42 EST 2023

Don,
Let me be forthright,
between not being able to use a phone in my house in spite of paying for
it, losing access to my main gmail account,   fighting bell for an
accessible phone, not being able to work fully because I have no land line,
falling behind on rent, as a result,  and fighting Canada post... I
need solid
solutions.
1. can such an Antenna be bought, instead of constructed, and if so where?
Evan referenced a loop.
2, if that is not possible, before I lose time awaiting sighted help to
construct an Antenna,  can that be made clear?
I would rather buy a solution  that gives me many choices then construct
one  if I can.
Especially since hook up a temporary antenna is where I am lost.
Kare