[GTALUG] ot: sort of, is it really impossible to get real cable anymore?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 29 12:44:04 EST 2023

Hi Evan,
granted as said, the watching over  my DOS computer, or my flip phone is a
firm  no.
While I do have personal and professional interest in Boston and Detroit,
that you are getting Buffalo might make this a worth while experiment, even
if it just gets me through the Holidays..I am quite isolated here, and all
the  mayhem around  how i reach the world is weighing quite heavily.
Can you give me a specific loop model, and a from where?
There is a co-worker with cSI who has been a divine gift, putting together
my DOS machine and working with my spare talking scanners.
If I get this swiftly, I can discover if it is workable, there is a window
with a ledge right out behind my set.  In fact I have a garden shelf it
can be attached to, so ling as  it does not have to run through the window
itself.
Kare