[GTALUG] ThinkPad T14s Gen 2 Intel (14”) -- good deal?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 1 13:27:00 EST 2023

I've been postponing upgrades.  If I start to upgrade, it would be new
big monitor, new graphic card to match, more ram, faster ssd, external
hard disk "raid" box, etc.  Strangely, I don't care about CPU, as long
as it's fast enough.  I would be satisfied with fast single core.

A new machine makes more sense, now.  Up to now, I've always built one
myself.  Maybe, I should try brand name, this time...