[GTALUG] computer hardware testing tools.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 13 13:44:15 EDT 2023

It is a box, which my landlord told me was the fuse one, with scores of
switches  with no indication of what circuits they control..he has no idea
himself.
Speaking personally as someone who has embodied sight loss for several
decades, this is not how I manage hydro, especially  with other property
standards violations in place.