[GTALUG] Selenium question

Michael Galea michael at galeahome.ca
Tue Feb 7 13:03:55 EST 2023

Is there anyone on the list that can advise about selenium?
I have given Selenium IDE a try at automating the download of files from
my bank.  It did not work out well. Additionally, I read that the IDE is
not supported after Feb 2023.
I'm hoping that Selenium webdriver/chromedriver will be less fraught.

Does someone have a howto for installing on the latest Debian? All the
ones I found on the web are a few years old and reference specific
versions of software, not general procedures.

Any advice would be welcome.

--
Michael Galea